Brussels Sprouts and Kale Salad
4 cups of brussels sprouts/kale blend, chopped
1 avocado, cubed
1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
1/4 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled (optional)
1/8 cup organic lemon juice
1/8 cup orange juice
1/8 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Massage raw kale between fingertips and then chop into bit-sized pieces.
2. Shred brussels sprouts (food processor is a good option).
3. Mix brussels sprouts, kale, avocado, pomegranate seeds, walnuts and cheese in a large bowl.
4. In a small bowl, whisk together all salad dressing ingredients.
5. Lightly toss salad ingredients with dressing.