Lemon Roasted Asparagus
1 pound asparagus
1 tablespoon lemon juice
zest from 1 lemon, reserving 1 teaspoon
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut ends (white part) of asparagus, approximately last 1/2 inch.
3. Place asparagus, lemon juice, oil, lemon zest (minus the reserved teaspoon), salt and pepper into a large plastic storage bag and massage until well coated.
4. Place asparagus on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Garnish with remaining lemon zest.