2 cups almond flour
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 teaspoons rosemary
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup almond milk (you can substitute any type of milk)
1 cup yellow squash, cubed
1 cup zucchini, cubed
1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
2 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a 9.5 inch pie dish.
- In medium bowl, combine all the crust ingredients and mix well. Press evenly in the pie dish and bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes, it will be slightly golden brown.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs and milk into medium bowl. Add the smoked salmon and vegetables.
- When the crust is finished, remove from the oven and lower the temperature to 350 degrees.
- Add the filling to the crust and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until eggs are fully cooked.