Last month, my husband and I went to visit some friends down in Maryland and decided to go fruit picking. I was so excited to pick blackberries, and all of our friends were excited to watch me squirm as I touched peaches. They convinced me to eat one...the proof of my ridiculous reaction is below. And yes, that is my loving and supporting husband laughing at me as I'm being tortured by the fuzz.
Paleo Peach Muffins
1/4 cup butter, softened
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 tablespoons coconut milk, full fat
2 cups almond flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 peach, peeled and diced
- Preheat oven to 350. Place muffin cup liners in a muffin tin and lightly grease with butter or oil.
- With stand mixer or hand mixer, cream together the butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and coconut milk.
- Add eggs and continue to mix until blended.
- Add almond flour, salt and baking powder and mix until fully blended.
- Gently stir peeled and diced peaches into muffin mix.
- Fill muffin tins about 3/4 full and bake at 350 degrees for 18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.