Paleo Spinach Artichoke Dip
2 cups raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours
2 10-ounce packages frozen spinach, thawed
1 14-ounce can artichoke hearts, chopped
1 teaspoon onion powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup cooked cauliflower
1/2 cup almond milk, plain
1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Drain the spinach completely and put in a large bowl. Cheesecloth works well for this.
3. In a food processor, add the cashews (drained) and add cold water in tablespoon increments until a thin puree is formed, approximately 1/3 cup. Add 1 1/2 cups of the cashew cream to the spinach.
4. Mix the cashew cream, chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, salt, and spinach until well combined.
5. In a food processor, mix the cauliflower and almond milk until smooth and then mix with the spinach mixture.
6. In an 8x8 glass dish, add spinach mixture and top with remaining cashew cream.
7. Bake in a 375 degree oven until the top becomes slightly brown, 25-30 minutes.