2 cups dry quinoa, rinsed
1 cup raw walnuts, chopped
1 cup scallions, chopped
1 cup dried cranberries
1 cup feta cheese, chopped (omit for Paleo)
1/4 cup organic lemon juice
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1/3 cup olive oil
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
2 teaspoons honey
1. Cook quinoa according to package directions (I typically use vegetable stock instead of water to add more flavor).
2. Allow the quinoa to cool to room temperature.
3. Mix the quinoa, scallions, walnuts, cranberries and feta (if desired) together in a large bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix the lemon juice, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, mustard and honey until blended and pour over quinoa, mixing well until combined.
5. For best flavor, refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.