1 pound skirt steak
1 red onion, thinly sliced
1 red pepper, sliced
1 orange pepper, sliced
1 zucchini, halved and sliced
1 tomato, diced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon dried cilantro
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
3 teaspoons ghee, or oil, melted
- Mix together dried spices into small bowl.
- Preheat grill or grill pan on stove.
- Rub 2 teaspoons melted ghee or oil onto steak, press ½ of spice mixture onto both sides of the steak. Set aside in refrigerator for 10 minutes, or up to 8 hours.
- Melt 1 teaspoon ghee or oil in medium size frying pan.
- Cook onions over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add peppers, zucchini, and other half of the seasoning, cooking for an additional 5 minutes.
- Place steak on grill pan and cook for about 5 minutes on each side.
- Add tomato into frying pan and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Cut steak into strips and mix in with vegetables.
- Serve in tortilla and top with guacamole and salsa!