Turkey Bacon Egg Cups
6 slices turkey bacon
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper
Pinch of dill
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook turkey bacon on microwave safe plate for about 90 seconds. It should not be well done, as it needs to be pliable.
- Bend 1 slice of turkey bacon around the edge of a muffin tin cup, repeat this step for the other 3 cups, leaving 2 extra slices of turkey bacon.
- Rip remaining bacon into small pieces and cover bottom of cup.
- Crack egg into muffin tin cup and top with dash of salt, pepper and dill.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes for runnier eggs and 18-20 minutes for well done eggs.
- Slide rubber spatula around the rim of the cup for easy removal.